Applicants Apply Externally Yes
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree in design, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related field.
- Knowledge of UX principles/practices and ability to articulate them in person and in writing.
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, Omnigraffle, Invision, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Passion for details, typography, color, grid, and composition.
- Working understanding of:
- Android/iOS/Windows/OS X
- Each platform has capabilities and limitations impacting overall user experience.
- Solid foundation in typography, color, grid, and composition using best practices to create pixel-perfect documentation that is prototype ready– all while keeping production considerations, developer and platform specs and methods.
- Ability to turn content maps into high fidelity wireframes, create design templates from wireframes, functionally annotate wires/comps for hand-off/development.
- A portfolio that demonstrates design principles, focused on web and/or mobile platforms, demonstrating grid systems, interaction design, and interface design.
- Personal/professional experience outside the classroom in interaction, experience, graphic design or motion design.
- Solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
We’re looking for someone hungry to learn; who is enthusiastic and engaged in meetings; ready to contribute independently and collaboratively.
You’ll be joining an industry leader bringing healthcare innovations to the world- learning how UX and UI design is brought through from discovery to deployment.
Gain real world experience working on a variety of projects, hands on training with the tools of the trade, and mentoring/networking with talented professionals.