Applicants Apply Externally Yes
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
As Regional Vice President of Business Development, you are responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with targeted hospitals located throughout the southeastern region of the United States. The Regional VP Business Development travels throughout the territory generating leads and presenting business solutions to qualified Wound Care and/or Hyperbaric treatment centers. This role collaborates with multiple business partners to identify target hospitals, give detailed sales presentations, and facilitate the signing of service agreements. The ideal candidate can interact effectively with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally, to analyze, develop, and close sales opportunities.
Every position at RestorixHealth contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
• Competitive compensation
• Generous paid time off
What You’ll Do:
• Manage the entire business development process for your region
• Identify and target hospitals in an assigned area that meet the minimum standards for a wound care and hyperbaric medicine program
• Identify current comprehensive wound care programs that are self-managed by the hospital, or another wound management company, as takeover programs
• Work collaboratively with the Senior Vice President of Business Development, Program Directors and other business partners to develop new business development strategy
• Assist with the preparation of detailed financial pro formas
• Travel extensively throughout the region to meet with qualified treatment centers
• Give detailed sales presentations to hospital executives and other clinical personnel
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the wound care/hyperbaric management industry sales preferred
• Must have familiarity with SalesForce.com or other sales force automation tools
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Must have a general knowledge and understanding of pro forma financial statements and regulatory and accrediting requirements for healthcare organizations
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status
For immediate consideration, please click the location nearest you and apply online: