Applicants Apply Externally No
medical equipment Sales Representative If you have been waiting for a chance to break into Medical Sales, this is your opportunity! Do you have a ‘knack’ for technology? Are you interested in learning about the latest innovations in office automation and medical imaging equipment? California Radiographics. Inc. (CRI) is hiring a multi-talented Sales Representative to become an integral part of the sales team as we continue to grow our company. We are looking for someone to take ownership of their territory and drive sales primarily in Ultrasoundequipment. If you are generally a superenthused, detail-oriented, passionate team player, keep reading!
About Us We are California Radiographics, a company selling and servicing ultrasound, x-ray and other diagnostic imaging equipment throughout northern California. We are a small company with a close team working together. We have a collection of like-minded individuals with a passion for technology and a desire to make a difference for the best patient healthcare.
Your Position This role is entry-level and will involve driving the sales process within a territory, as well as, product demonstration while educating healthcare professionals. The territory will cover the greater Bay Area.
· Develop a strong pipeline of perspective customers and conduct exceptional product demonstrations with key decision makers
· Secure appointments withnew customers while responding to requests with strong sense of urgency to resolve customer issues
· Conduct daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources inthe medical community
· Develop sales territory call strategies to qualify new and maintain existing accounts to grow the business and establish long term relationships
· Partners with location management and staff to drive sales growth, performs other related duties as directed by Sales and Management
Employment is contingent on
· Two year college degree is required
· Experience in private practice or medical sales is preferred
· Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers geographically located within the assigned territory
· Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
· Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
· Willing to travel as this is a field position
· Ability to drive and travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
· Self-motivated, takes initiative, organized, time-management and deductive problem-solving skills
· Works independently and as part of a team
· Email transmission and communication, Internet navigation and research, Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.
· Hours of talking and hearing on a daily basis
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
· Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
· Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
· Use of hands to write,use computers and manipulate papers Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
Comprehensive training, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401K Matching, CellPhone, Computer, Automobile Package
The Rewards for success in this very challenging opportunityare upward mobility, as well as, financial recognition. This is not a 9-5 job.This position is for career driven individuals.
Applicants offered aposition will be subject to pre-employment background checks along with drugand physical testing. You must have a valid driver’s license