Applicants Apply Externally No
NOW HIRING LPN/RN’s FOR ALL SHIFTS
Port Orange Nursing and Rehab Center is a JACO accredited facility. We have a wonderful team with a great amount of longevity! We are located at 5600 Victoria Gardens Boulevard Port Orange, FL 32127.
Port Orange Nursing and Rehab is currently looking for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for the 7 AM – 3 PM shift and the 11 PM – 7 AM shift. We are offering a $2,000.00 sign on bonus for Full-Time RN’s for the 11 PM – 7 AM shift. Interested candidates should hold a valid state license as a RN or LPN and current CPR certification. You may apply in person at 5600 Victoria Gardens Blvd., Port Orange, Fl. 32127, our Website: www.portorangerehab.com or send resume via quick apply.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Collect data (may be part of an assessment (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc.)
- Observe the residents (e.g., location, activity, position, etc.)
- Administer and document medications and treatments
- Collect information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care
- Supervise LPNs and certified nursing assistants with appropriate supervisory LPN training
- Communicate with RNs and or physicians regarding pertinent resident observations and information
- Document observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Assess and evaluate the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
- Assess patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Participate in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervise LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicate with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Document assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educate patients and their families on health-related issues.
What we Offer
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- A great potential to grow with the company
- Fast paced, exciting environment
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an LPN/RN
- Current CPR certification