Applicants Apply Externally Yes
** $300 at time of hire, an additional $300 after 6 months of employment! **
Now hiring a Part-time LPN Licensed Practical Nurse! Our senior living community, The Piedmont at Buckhead located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, GA is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
Part-time positions and PRN positions available for 6:00am to 2:00pm on occasional days!
Position requires a current and valid George Licensed Practical Nurse license.
Our community setting is a relaxing change from a hectic hospital. Here at SRG you have a chance to get to know your patients; our residents count on the LPN to provide compassionate care. You will provide residents with nursing services in accordance with physician’s orders. The LPN is responsible for the administration of medications and treatments.
- Supervise and direct resident assistants.
- LPN position reports to the Director of Assisted Living.
- Perform resident assessments.
- Order and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by physician.
- Monitor response to existing treatment plans.
- Provide residents with care as needed.
- Assist the Director of Assisted Living with staffing schedules and daily staffing issues.
- Supervise Med Aides and Caregivers.
- Current LPN license.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the health, human services and/or community services field.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills and capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities. Initiative, judgment, and leadership skills also required.
- All our job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check with fingerprinting, a drug test and a physical.
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit the site and complete the SRG employment application in person at:
The Piedmont at Buckhead Senior Living Community
650 Phipps Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Senior Resource Group – SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
We invest in our people. We promote from within. Bring your enthusiasm, energy, and smile. We can train for everything else. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.