Applicants Apply Externally No
CLIENT CARE MANAGER (Cape Wide) – Home Instead Senior Care has an immediate need for a full-time (40 hrs. per week) Client Care Manager.
- Working with prospective clients, current clients and family members of clients.
- Relationship building with facilities and other partners in client care.
- Assess care needs.
- Create and oversee client care plans.
- Perform periodic Quality Assurance (QA) visits.
- Occasional work at night and during weekends.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a face paced environment.
- Collaborative approach for working with an interactive and dynamic team.
- Experience in home care and/or client management preferred.
Our base of operations is in Sandwich, MA. Candidates must be willing to commute to Sandwich daily as well as travel Cape wide for QA visits and client care related meetings and appointments.
Please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements