Applicants Apply Externally No
- Schedule staff via phone and email for assigned territories.
- Monitor client files to maintain Fedelta and Compliance Standards.
- Participate in On-Call Rotation to handle off-hours staffing and intake needs as needed.
- Insure new hires get staffed in a timely manner.
- Follow all processes for putting in caregiver information, schedules, badges, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service and foster great relationships through regular, positive, professional, and helpful communication by phone, email, and /or in person visits.
- Mentorship and training as applicable/necessary.
- Act as the primary point of contact, taking ownership or issues/concerns; demonstrate that needs will be addressed promptly and efficiently.
- Assist in performing supervisor visits and annual caregiver evaluations and supervision/coaching as necessary.
- Assist the care management team as necessary.
- Oversee and facilitate on-call activities.
- Receive and process all pertinent information regarding new client starts of care and select the most appropriate staff based on client’s medical and non-medical needs.
- Participate in recruiting and hiring staff for assigned territories.
- Assist in retaining each client until they regain their health and/ or no longer need services
- Other duties as assigned and appropriate to the scope and knowledge required of this position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for FT employees
- 401(k) with competitive matching and immediate vesting after 90 days
- 80 hours Paid Time Off- Paid Sick/Save Time (total of 56 hours yearly)
- Supportive Supervisors with years of industry experience
- Flexible Schedules- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition and credential reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Casual Fridays
- Pet Friendly Office
- Short-Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
**Fedelta is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**