Applicants Apply Externally Yes
Who May Reach Out: Principals Only. Recruiters/Agencies May Not Contact Us
Crown Health is a fast-growing healthcare practice with a unique approach to geriatric care. Based in Maple Valley, our Mission at Crown Health is to serve vulnerable populations by bringing full-spectrum primary care and urgent care services to homebound patients in the comfort of their residences. Our amazing staff of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Medical Assistants provide care through both in-person and telehealth visits.
We are seeking a full time, experienced, and self-motivated Administrative Medical Assistant to join our team. This is an in-office position located at Maple Valley locations. Reporting to a Lead Medical Assistant and the Regional Director of Clinical Operations, this individual will be responsible for providing support to the primary care practitioners with managing their patient caseloads.
In this role you will:
- Work in a dyad with two separate primary care practitioners
- Provide indirect patient care by utilizing electronic platforms such as phones, electronic health records, fax, email, and other electronic applications.
- Correspond with caregivers, power of attorneys, nurses, and other community partners in an effort to support well-rounded care for vulnerable populations.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attend scheduled staff meetings
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have fluency in Medical Terminology
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced office environment.
- Have fluency in using comprehensive EHRs
- Have fluency in using Microsoft word and office platforms
- Be able to type at 30-60wpm
- Have fluency in navigating between electronic platforms
- Be able to assist in maintaining compliance standards
- Be professional and remain professional in situations with high emotion
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Registration or Certification as a Medical Assistant preferred
- 1-year experience in a medical office or long term care facility preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement and health benefits
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
Proud members of the MultiCare Connected Care ACO (MultiCare Health System)
Check out our website to learn more about our team and our mission https://www.crownhealthus.com/
We are an EOE. Please send a resume and cover letter for this position. Serious inquiries only.